Are you looking for the best project management tools or software for your company? You’re at right place We have made your work easier and made a list of top project management software and tools here.
Do you want to manage your projects and improve your productivity?
Project management contains identifying requirements, establishing clear and achievable objectives, balancing the competing demands from the different stakeholders and ensuring that a commonality of purpose is achieved. Okay, but with the number of tools available out there, which one should you choose?
Here, I have made a collection of best project management tools or software that will help you effectively manage competing priorities in a more efficient way.
List of Best Project Management Tools or Software:
Teamweek is a cool project management service founded in 2013 and built around timeline/Gantt chart view. Teamweek reviews praise how simple it is and the pricing policy is very SMB friendly.
Teamweek is a web-based solution for task scheduling, project management, and team planning. Users create and schedule tasks using the drag-and-drop interface, producing a color-coded timeline of the work to be completed. Team members can be sorted into groups, allowing for the creation of separate timelines for each group. Users can view tasks filtered by projects, their own tasks as a list or timeline, and a calendar of their team’s schedule in either a week or month view. Teamweek also displays if team members are overbooked, based on user-entered estimated task duration compared with a standard 8-hour workday.
Users receive a 30-day free trial with any subscription. A customer support package is included in every plan, and an ongoing free plan is available which connects up to five team members.
Teams with more than 100 team members pay just $399 per month, and Teamweek offers many attractive features for subscribers.
Teamwork is perfect for those collaborating on time-sensitive projects, which require a step-by-step approach.
Track time with a single click
Log time everywhere on the web
Discover what’s taking up your time
See what’s overdue and over budget
Manage your team’s time effortlessly
Learn how profitable your company is
Get your team up and running in seconds
Toggl offers three different plans:
- The starter plan – $9 per user/month
- The premium plan – $18 per user/month
- The enterprise plan – $49 per user/month
Trello is the visual collaboration tool that creates a shared perspective on any project. Trello’s boards, lists and cards enable you to organize and prioritize your personal and work life in a fun, flexible and rewarding way.
Trello has a free subscription, but also offers a professional package with strict privacy and administrative settings for large enterprises.
“Trello is one of those few apps that actually balances both a simple, elegant user interface and powerful, flexible features.” – Lifehacker
For the most part, it is very intuitive and simple to manage.
Slack brings team communication and collaboration into one place so you can get more work done, whether you belong to a large enterprise or a small business.
You can check off your to-do list and move your projects forward by bringing the right people, conversations, tools, and information you need together.
- Communicate with your team and organize your conversations by topics, projects, or anything else that matters to your work.
- Message or call any person or group within your team.
- Share and edit documents and collaborate with the right people all in Slack.
- Integrate into your workflow, the tools and services you already use including Google Drive, Salesforce, Dropbox, Asana, Twitter, Zendesk, and more
- Easily search a central knowledge base that automatically indexes and archives your team’s past conversations and files
Slack comes in three different packages. The first one is a free version, the second is a standard available at $6.67, and the third comes at $12.50 under the name ‘Plus’.
Here’s exactly how you’ll become a marketing rock star with CoSchedule.
– Create content right in your custom CoSchedule content editor, or even Evernote, Google Docs, and WordPress.
– Download your content to HTML and PDF, and export to WordPress.
– Promote your content and curated content with easily scheduled social media campaigns.
– Review your social media analytics to improve your content.
– Create your custom workflow to assign tasks easily and communicate all in one project management tool.
– Color code your projects, give them unique icons, and filter to find anything quickly and efficiently.
– Drag and drop your content to change deadlines while moving all of your attached tasks and social media messages.
CoSchedule offers four plans:
- Solo marketing – $30 per month
- Team marketing – $60 per month
- Team pro – $300 per month
- Multi-calendar – up to $1600 per month
All plans include a 14-day free trial.
Hope you loved this article which I have made a collection here, If you have any good project management software tool that should be in a list here, Please let me know in a comment here.